Sunday, August 12, 2007

It's time to choose!

Alright ladies, the time has come. (Yay!) I have completed the design choices for my upcoming Christmas in August Stamp a Stack. I have 12 designs for you to choose from. Why 12? Well I have a hard time with decision making, and wanted to make sure that everyone could find things that they loved. I also know that some of my customers will be ready for session 2 as soon as we are done, so I wanted to make it possible for those who would like to come to more than one Christmas Stack to select new designs the next time. (Yes, I will be offering a session 2 in September). I hope that you enjoy what I have completed for you. To see all 12 choices, when you reach the end of the page click "older posts" to see additional selections, or your can view each card by clicking the link to it's number located on the right.

Please read the directions and follow carefully, so that there is no confusion as I am preparing next week, and everyone has what they chose on the date of the event!

You may select 6 of the following designs.

You will complete 3 each of these designs for a total of 18 cards.

PLEASE make your selections by no later than 8 pm on Wednesday, August 15. Yes I know that is only a few days, but if I do not have everyone's information by then, I won't get the preparation completed in time. If you make your selections sooner, then send them in!!

Send me your selections (by Wednesday) by emailing me at kpaisley1@comcast.net . You will see that each card has a NUMBER and a title. When you email me your choices, please include the number of your selections. For example: "I would like to complete cards 1,5,7,9,11 and 12". Please make sure to clearly indicate your choices, and double check your selections. Once I cut for you based on these choices, I will not be able to offer an alternative if you made a mistake or change your mind.

IMPORTANT: I have included a brief description with each of the card designs. This is to help you make decisions based on your own skill, experience, and patience as a stamper. If you know that you do not enjoy the technique used in one of the designs, then you can choose an alternative. Also, if you choose some of the more time consuming choices, make sure that you choose others that are simple and fast so that you are able to complete all of your cards during the event without stress -- the goal is to have FUN! Okay -- have fun viewing and making your choices and I will look forward to receiving your responses by Wednesday!!

No comments: